- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-12-14
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code:
Location: UAE, Dubai
What it’s about
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator role based in our office in Dubai to render administrative support for Operations.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Regional Director MENAT, responsibilities will include:
• Office administration abiding by overseas office manual.
• To support RD and to act as a first line of enquiry to the centre network.
• Payments of services and suppliers approved by Regional Director.
• Coordination and control of all financial matters delegated by RD.
• Supporting and assisting four divisions for their administrative or operational needs. (Marketing, Business Development, Network Services, Assessment) (10% of work time for each division)
• Liaise with other departments in Cambridge (UK) to ensure proper administration of the Turkey office
• Coordinate staff and office control systems (e.g. attendance, meetings, etc.)
• Obtain and report quotes on products and services, etc.
• Travel arrangements for staff and inspectors or visitors.
• Clerical activities e.g. input into CRM, meeting visitors etc.
What we’re looking for
You will be organised, flexible and able to keep to tight deadlines under pressure and will enjoy working as part of a team while also taking responsibility for your own workload. You will be a highly motivated administrator, with excellent MS Office skills along with a working knowledge of using databases. You must be confident working in a busy environment and be good at managing your own time. Excellent communication skills and customer focus are essential.
You will be a native Arabic speaker, and will have a minimum B2 level in English.
Due to nature of the work, the job holder’s leave will be limited over the following periods of year: September to mid -December and February to mid-June.
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
Contracts of employment will be subject to local terms and conditions.
The closing date for applications is 30 November 2017 and interviews will take place on the 11 December 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or alternatively apply online now and upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER