- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-12-14
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 3 to 10 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code:
- Coordinating between and/or among relevant ITFC functions and IDB Group on all operational and administrative matters related to ITFC’s regional presence requirements.
- Supporting the Regional Head of Trade Finance with the management of the region under his responsibility by distribution of communication, information etc. to all recipients in the field.
- Following up with internal departments in IDB/ITFC on various topics in order to ensure timely solutions, e.g. Legal for documentation, Treasury for syndication, Operations for disbursement, GRMD for limits, credit team for any processing support, and Risk & CAD for obtaining clearances.
- Contributing to efficient and effective management of new and existing operations in the assigned region by taking ownership of issues and tasks and following through to ensure timely and successful resolution
- Supporting new operation processing and follow up on Credit Memorandums (CM) under approval process, ensuring timely submission to all relevant committees and final approval by the CEO
- Collecting and filing for safe custody of original documents/files for operations under implementation.
- Maintaining the physical files for active operations kept in HQ on behalf of the Relationship Managers in the outposts and ensuring all necessary documents are properly filed and maintained
- Coordinating with Corporate Communications and the concerned location on any required media and communication support in line with ITFC’s visibility and branding strategy.
- Coordinating necessary arrangements for visiting delegations (e.g. Governors of Member Countries; heads of organizations and other officials) and representing the Relationship Managers in meetings with visiting delegations.
- Coordinating and preparing documents that may be required by ITFC management in connection with delegation visits (i.e. Country briefs, talking points, delegation profiles, etc).
- Support the Regional Head of Trade Finance with providing inputs in the preparation of the administrative budget of the field offices and contribute to tracking of expenses and processing of any budget related tasks, in coordination with ITFC Finance and the Decentralization Unit.
- Planning and coordinating the quarterly performance review meetings for all RMs in the assigned region, as well as any other Video Conference (VC) meetings as may be required by ITFC Management, including obtaining the outpost performance reports and sending to Management.
- Coordinating the collection and dissemination of field presence related knowledge and expertise to ensure key data/information is safely kept and shared with relevant stakeholder in Headquarter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics is a plus
English & French are compulsory
~Years of Experience
- For graduates: Minimum 4 years overall
- For post graduates: Minimum 2 years overall