- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Expiry Date: 2017-12-15
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Functional Area:
- Job Code:
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
- Responsible for exploring market opportunities to identify potential corporate customers for fleet sales. Able to develop and maintain business relationship with potential customers to prospect fleet business with them to achieve monthly sales target.
- uptime %
- Competitive with excellent communication skills and able to build good rapport with customers.
- Quality rating
- Liaison with parts department to ensure timely availability of parts for repair works and reports discrepancies to workshop manager in a timely manner.
- WIP levels
- Makes cost effective use of materials and man-hour in order to maintain the highest productivity levels.
- productivity %
- Ensures that customers are aware of the preventative maintenance and necessary repairs in order to enable least downtime of Trucks and Buses.
- Customer value and level of return business
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry in relation to documentation, scheduling and ensures workshop is tidy and maintained asper SOP.
- No of training courses attended and certificates gained.
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
1. Receiving customers and conducting first level diagnosis/data gathering of the requested repair work and details of the same effectively.
2. Opening of accurate job cards, detailing all requirements and ensuring the appropriate technician has been assigned the work through the workshop supervisor.
3. Tracking each job to ensure its completion in the prescribed time and updating the customer regularly on the status of the repair job.
4. Ensure timely follow up's and updating of recalls and Generating invoices and follow up with customers for LPOs.
5. Maintaining and updating all service files and reports on product, customer and accounts to ensure effective follow up.
6. Create & follow-up of Service Planning Schedules on behalf of the customer using the latest relevant systems.
7. Planning of service work to achieve maximum utilisation of Technicians, Work bays & Equipment.
8. Preparation of statement of accounts on a daily basis for cash/cheque sales.
9. Technically competent, with ability to understand customer needs and requirements.
10. Ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability, assessment of repairs/maintenance and most importantly quality customer care
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Diploma in Automobile/Qualified Mechanic or sufficient relevant technical awareness of vehicle systems/ 5 years in the workshop/service department of a major manufacturer's franchise specially European Vehicles. Volvo service training preferred.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
At least 5 years’ experience as Service Advisor/Service Consultant, within a reputable automotive dealership/similar
Fluency in spoken & written English, Knowledge of spoken Arabic will be advantageous, Operating knowledge of computers.
Behavioural Competencies :
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.